Verona Style Industrial Console/Side Table with integrated raised dog feeder. This table is a perfect addition for the dog/pet owner that wants to incorporate their pet into their existing aesthetic. These feeders are made from stained Douglas Fir and Flat Bar steel legs. This offering is a more modern version of my most popular item.
**********Please provide the following custom order information:
1. Stain Color: I will use Kona color unless otherwise specified. I prefer Varathane Premium Wood Stains.
2. Feeder Shelf Height: Measure them at their knees and at the top of their shoulders. Most dogs prefer to eat at a height that is a midpoint or lower than those two measurements.
3. Number of Bowls and Sizes: Standard 1-3 quart stainless steel bowls. Can be different sizes.
4. Ideal Total Height: Total height of the tabletop. Will get as close as possible within +/- 1 inch. Standard height is 28 inches and additional height can be accommodated. Please email for price quote.
5. Tabletop Dimensions: Total length and width of table top. Up to 24 Inches is $300. Up to 36 is $340. Up to 45 is $390. Max width without upcharge is 11.25.
6. Anything else you would like me to know... I will try to accomodate any reasonable request!********************
Prices start at $300 for a similar version of the pictures but in a 24 Inch length and 2 dog bowls. The pictured version is $340. Shipping cost will vary depending on size. Shipping cost in this listing is based on the pictured version.
For ease and cost of shipping, some light assembly will be required. Instructions will be provided. For local Madison area pick up, shipping will be refunded. Deliveries to the surrounding area within 30 miles of Madison can be negotiated.
We all need a little rescuing! Our family rescued two doodles and I started to make them their feeders, leashes and collars to show them how special they were. I am not a master carpenter... just a guy that likes to make super nice things and that thinks that slight imperfections add character and tell a story. To my surprise I received tons of requests from friends, family and social media, so I decided to turn this passion into a cause. Sticking with the rescue theme, I source wood from a local lumber rescue as well! Funny thing is that while I thought I was doing all the rescuing... turns out these dogs and my passion for making are rescuing me! I'm so grateful for your support and the ability to give back! Thanks for browsing and if you do decide to purchase please know that a portion of all sales goes to helping local animal rescues and shelters with funding and supplies!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.